Friday 1 April 2011

Roti Canai

  Serious matter here. I ate roti canai this morning. Yea, seriously, the best roti canai I ever eat in my life even it is roti kosong!!! I can go nuts for this. Craving for it. What so special about it? Well, the smell of the roti is just as good as aroma therapy and the taste, OMG, damn nice wei!!! With the well-blended dahl mix with sambal to eat together with the roti, plus a cup of 'cham' ( coffee + tea ) can make my day~~~ =]


  I do enjoy the environment there, so 1 Malaysia. An Indian / Malay / Mamak (I'm not sure...) uncle who makes roti, a woman cooks the roti, and an Indian guy serves the roti. That is the roti department. XD The drink department, dominate by two Chinese. The Chinese guy make my 'cham' very nice leh... Its like 'tarik'-ed but without bubbles. You can also observe the customer there. Some Ah Pek's who talk loudly, some Malay uncles having breakfast together, a Chinese lady who 'ta bao' RM 20++ roti canai... @.@ Imagine how many roti there...


  The location?? Haha.. Almost forgetting the main point... Its between Iris Hotel and Station 1 Cafe, Melaka Raya. Give you a sign here. =] 


  Do not judge a book by its cover... The plain sign board doesn't mean anything. A reminder: the roti will be sold out around 10am. Be early bird if you wanna get there~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment