Sunday 27 March 2011

Coincidence

  Well, I met a girl 3 days ago… We played badminton and after that, I fetch her back to her hostel along with her three friends. Then, we decided to go ‘pasar malam’. It is on the way to ‘pasar malam’ that my friend and I found out that we were born on the same year, same month, same day and even almost same time!!! Haha… Maybe we are the long lost un-identical twin sister. Who knows~~ XD

  The weirdest thing that happens coincidently on me would be my first meet with my hubby. A lot of people asking me how did I met my hubby and get to know him, and I would usually smile at them. It’s a sunny afternoon. I decided to send my car to the car wash. While I was waiting for my car to be cleaned, a guy came to wash his bike and we got hook up. We chit chat all the nonsense but he got the smart point by getting my phone number. =] Then, we went Jonker Street in our first date and things goes nice and sweet and there, we are a couple. Lol… 

No comments:

Post a Comment