Friday 18 March 2011

Talk

  I'm attending a talk in two hours time. It is a four hour talk compulsory for some sort of Malaysian studies. Gosh~~ With the air-cond and cushioned chair, I'm so gonna date with my sleeping worms again... What is the point when you talk about Malaysian studies?? We are Malaysian ourselves. We already know the cultures and all those "pantang-larang" through our daily lives. We are one. (Well, maybe an exception for those fanatic so-called fighter of the ethnic.)

  Talkative would be my description of some friends. They are the colours in my life. Whenever I give an idea of a topic, they would expand it to the level that I couldn't reach. XD But somehow, I found that people who are talkative like to hide their true emotions, I meant their negative emotions. Is my assumption right??

No comments:

Post a Comment