Sunday 13 March 2011

Holiday

  Haha... I've just came back from my 3 days holiday and drive all the way back to my hell, erm, I meant, hostel in Malacca. As usual, I didn't do anything and left my assignments pilling up like Mount Kinabalu. (Which I never regretted about it...)What you did when you going back Puchong?? If you ask me... Well, one day for me lazying around my house. Eat, sleep, FB, read newspaper and OLD newspaper, watch tv... Things that I do them less in hostel~~ Another day is my working day. OMG, I've just realise that I haven't get my last month's salary!! zzz... the forgetful me... And, the last day is my happy-forever-family day. (even if its boring, I would feel happy too.. =] ) Like the usual, I went back to my maternal grandma house, playing around with the kids there, ate dinner at 5 pm. Yupe, you didn't see it wrong. We had our dinner at 5pm in my grandma house. Its my grandparent's unchangeable habit since they worked as rubber tappers when they are young. They sleep very early too...

  Speaking of holidays, I think we, the Malaysians are lucky to have plenty of public holidays through out the year. We have the CNY, the Ramadhan, the Deepavali, Christmas, Awal Muharam, Thaipussam... We can even have a day off when our national football team won a trophy in ... errr... what competition again?? Ahh, I can't remember. I believe most of us are happy to have holidays either for the reason of having a good rest or getting double / triple pay. If one day the government announce that we could have a holiday for Lee Chong Wei / Nicol David winning cups for Malaysia, I dare to say that those who oppose it will surely get jeers from the Malaysians 'si beh kao kao lat'~~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment