Friday 18 March 2011

English

  Flash back. I used to be so dumb in English that I do not even understand what my teacher was talking about in the class when I was in Form 1. The secondary school I entered is in middle of a city where the students are more proud with their family background and their academic achievements. They choose their friends according to their own standards. I have limited friends then. But luckily, my family and I shifted into other place and I got enrolled to another school. This is one of the turning point in my life. I start talking craps in totally broken-rojak English with my friends there. I had build up the confidence in this language that was so aliened to me and the most important things is, I build up long-lasting friendship as well.  =]  I'm not a banana, don't mistaken me. I'm just feel good to use English to express myself in words. (Verbally, I'm still preferred Chinese though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment