Monday 14 March 2011

Sleep

  So sleepy... yawn~~ I'm kinda like a sleepy worm under the blanket no matter day or night... My sleeping hours are so irregular that I myself do not know when is the next sleeping time. Well, thats my life in campus. I enjoy being an owl, standing tall at night.. My only normal sleeping cycle would be during the semester break. This is the time when I work, which is fixed 10 hours working time that will drain my energy to the end. By the time I set my feet at my home, the things that I do are bath, having dinner, read newspaper and crawl to my bed. And the cycle continues....

  Many youngsters nowadays are same as me. Sleep less. We all know that this isn't good for our health, but, we still allow ourselves to get distracted from our pillow and doing nonsense. Is there more people get insomia or what? Or we trained ourselves to get insomia??

No comments:

Post a Comment