Thursday 17 March 2011

Hope

  Hope. I didn't get the course I wanted but I still continue my tertiary studies. I have lost all my passion for studies during my secondary school life. I lazy to do my homework, no mood to do revision... I can do anything but the responsibility of a university student. The only thing that make me hanging on for two years until now, is the thin paper degree certificate. Lost hope in government.

  Hope. Earthquake in Japan. Disastrous but full with hope. The Japanese is so discipline even after the earthquake. No robbery, no selfishness. Every shop owner were taking their own responsibility by providing food, clothes and shelter. I am really impressed with their attitude to life even when they faced major disaster. They give themselves hope to begin new life.

  Hope. HOPE is a charity organisation. They runs free clinic by giving out free medicine and consultation, help the needy people... The hope they have spread leave print on the Cambodian women, AIDS sufferers in Africa, the orphans and any hellish part of the world that you can think of. I like their meaningful slogan, "Bringing hope. Changing lives."

  Hope. I couldn't be more grateful for my boyfriend who always supporting me in anyway he can. He used to be at my side whenever I needed him. My mental nerves are kinda weak sometimes and I will start thinking things negatively. He would always be the one who make things the other way round. Although we are not blessed by my parents, but I'm sure they will understand someday. So, I'm hoping.

  Hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment