Sunday 27 March 2011

Darkness

  People always relate darkness as fear, anger, cruelty, hopeless and all the negative emotions. How can we shine some light into our mind? My friend and I talked about god in our conversation just now. I guess he would be seeking his peace of mind through praying. Whereby I will get a good sleep to calm myself down and think things through later. Different people will have different ways to invite sunshine into their lives, but some may lost in their dilemma. I know a girl who can't live without boyfriend and she would be very emo if she don't have one. Come on lar... Its your life, so are you gonna depend on others to live your life? Find your light, girl~~

  My house has been cut off electricity since 11 in the morning. All the members in my house were like hoping stupidly for electricity especially when the dark came after 7pm. No tv, no pc, can't read under the pitiful candle light. Well, special appreciation for my apartment maintenance who initially want to fix an electric cable underground but end up breaking the water pipe. What we did for the past few hours are in the dark, like a blind moving around. In the end, the power supply back to normal at about 12 midnight. To look at the good side, we had participated the earth hour event unintentionally. =] Save the Earth!!!

  There is a job that I will never take up ---> politician. In my point of view, politicians are mostly representing the darkest devil of humanity. Greed of money and power, cruelty, selfishness and dishonesty are my labels on the politicians. Well, maybe an exception for some of them. I'm just sick of the lies told after lies by politicians. Quotas are implemented in various field from education to tender for construction to buying properties. What? 1 Malaysia? Its just a sweet slogan unless discrimination is totally eliminated from our country. Politicians, where are your lights?? Fight for the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment